5 Questions Now that Pot Is Legal In Kalamazoo
First, let's make sure we're up to speed. The law doesn't go into effect right away. The soonest it could would be 10 days. Retail shops won't be up and running for a year or more. You have to be 21 years old to use it. Medical marijuana card holders can give away but not sell pot. You can't smoke and drive just like alcohol. And the laws can change like in the case of cities prohibiting the sale but not use of marijuana.
Here are 5 questions many have going forward:
1. Will medical marijuana dispensaries be unnecessary?
2. How will companies deal with drug testing?
3. Can you smoke it wherever you can smoke tobacco?
4. Will there be amnesty for some previous marijuana arrests?
5. Will there be advertising like there is for alcohol?
What questions do you have?