5 Reasons Not to Miss Kalamazoo Pride 2016!
Once again we find ourselves on the Eve of Kalamazoo Pride! The colorful costumes, the eclectic music, booth-after-booth of shwag and chachkies (that all go to support a wonderful, local cause) - Arcadia Creek Festival Site is the place to be this weekend! So, what's worth checking out at Pride this year" I'm glad you asked...
- Friday, 7-8pm - it's the Mis(ster) Kalamazoo Pride 2016 Contest, with the winner being crowned at 10:15pm
- Friday - 10:45-close - Luciana and DJ DazzleShip close out the night
- Saturday - 10am - start the last day of Pride off right with Brunch at The Union!
- Saturday - Nonstop entertainment including: 7-8pm Lady Ace, 8:30-9:30pm Tunde Olaniran, 10:00-11:00 Thorgy Thor (from RuPaul's Drag Race), 11:30-12:30 Pearl (RuPaul's Drag Race) - click here for a complete lineup.
- ...and for $10 for a two-day pass, it's the biggest steal this weekend, for sure.
For more information about Kalamazoo Pride 2016, click here!