Deepest Lakes In Southwest Michigan
It's obvious what made me wonder about the deepest lakes in S. W. Michigan. That's right; the record breaking floods. Haven't we all tried to figure out just how deep the water was at the Riverview via dock with the jet ski going underneath?After water has subsided and we dry out, we can start thinking about Spring and then Summer and all the fun we're going to have spending time at our favorite lakes. In Michigan, we are never more that 6 miles from an inland lake and never more that 85 miles from one of the great lakes. Why would you want to live anywhere else.
So what are the 5 deepest lakes in S.W. Michigan?
5. Klinger Lake- 72 Feet Deep- Located in St. Joseph Co. close to Sturgis.
4. Corey Lake- 80 Feet Deep- Located in St. Joseph Co. near Three Rivers.
3. Paw Paw Lake- 91 Feet Deep- Located in Berrien Co. near Coloma.
2. Coldwater Lake- 93 Feet Deep- Located in Branch Co.
1. Gull Lake- 110 Feet Deep- Located in Kalamazoo and Berry Co.