Great Moments in Facebook History: April 14, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, April 14th, 2014:
- They say you’ve got to spend money to make money. Feel like there’s some middle step I’ve been missing?
- What idiot decided it’s “my foot’s asleep” instead of “coma toes”?
- I’m stuck between a rock and someone I want to hit with it
- My girlfriend said I put sports before our relationship. That’s crap. It’s our sixth season together.
- The statement “Hey Calm Down” has a zero to NO success rate of getting someone to calm down.
- Why is it that flies can get in your car so easily but can’t figure out how to escape with all the windows down?
- Sorry, I didn’t get your message because I deleted it without listening.
- I’m pretty sure that at McDonald’s drive thru school they teach you that if someone asks for ketchup they you give them either 2 or 58 packets. There’s no in between.
- The higher pitched my “hey!” the greater the chance I don’t remember who you are