Great Moments in Facebook History: April 16, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, April 16th, 2014:
- This lady in Walgreens is staring at me like she’s never seen anyone put on deodorant and then put it back on the shelf.
- The best job ever? Sleeping Beauty at Disney World. You just lay down all day. If anyone bothers you, it’s like excuse me, I’m working here.
- Before criticizing my taste, remember that I like you.
- School taught me a lot of stuff, but the most useful was how to get ready in 15 minutes
- Eating 4 cans of alphabet soup will give you a giant vowel movement.
- Now I ain’t saying she’s a golddigger, but the spelunking helmet and metal shavings on her work gloves certainly suggest she might be
- I relate to Game of Thrones because much like my own life, I have no idea what’s going on and there’s a lot of wine drinking.
- The first rule of Vegan Club apparently is to tell everyone about Vegan Club.