Great Moments in Facebook History: April 18, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, April 18th, 2014:
- Food Network posted: “What recipe are you nervous to make, but willing to try and tackle this weekend?” – response: “Alcohol and Antidepressants
- I asked the crossed eyed girl at McDonalds out and she told me she was seeing someone, I told her she could probably see both of us at once.
- Just a boy standing in front of a girl, who’s standing in front of a guy, who’s in front of a family of four. Yep, I’m in line right now.
- If history repeats itself then I am SO getting a dinosaur.
- Bread bowls: The waffle cone of the soup world.
- The heart has nothing to do with love, it is your brain having chemical reactions. But saying “I brain you” sounds extremely violent.
- PREGREENING – creeping forward while waiting for a red light to change.
- Relationship status: The wet spot in my bed is tears
- People who post spoilers online should be dead the whole time like Bruce Willis was in the 6th Sense