Great Moments in Facebook History: April 21, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, April 21st, 2014:
- "Now, Son. Do you know what you did wrong?" - "Yes, Sir. I shared something on Facebook without checking facts and encouraged BS to propagate leading to the dumbing-down of humanity..."
- If you’re a douchebag, it’s so easy to find the right hat.
- My wife just made a "special" dinner "just for me" for no apparent reason. I'm going to die, right ?
- My grocery list is just a piece of paper saying don't run into anyone you know
- I can't believe these women are just walking around with yoga mats like a game of yoga might just break out at any moment
- I wish hangovers and orgasms could swap durations.
- Tonight I’m going to have my favorite drink. It’s called “a lot.”
- I want to meet the guy whose complaint led to cashiers asking me if it's okay if they put the receipt in my bag
- Sorry for illegally downloading your music, guy who mostly makes songs about doing crime.
- Just got a Cheerio stuck between my toes walking through the kitchen. Clearly my dog isn't doing his part of the chores around here
- If you have a tattoo on your face, you've lost the right to ask me what I'm looking at.
- We ShouldHave A WayOf Telling People Their Breath Stinks Without Hurting Their Feelings. Like: "I'm bored, let's go brush our teeth"