Great Moments in Facebook History: April 30, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, April 30, 2014:
- Boss: John, tell me your greatest weakness Me: Honesty B: I don't think that's a weakness M: I don't give a crap what you think.
- Just confused the sh!t out of the girl at caseys cus I asked wat the wait was on a sausage pizza and instantly laughed when I heard her asking how much a sausage pizza weighs.
- My friend missed the drunk bus so she went to papa johns and asked for deliver and asked to be delivered with the pizza.
- Hey, car designers, you have kids, right? How is "limo window partition" between the front and back seat not an option yet? Step the eff up
- People complaining in the express line about the lady writing a check will be pissed when I try to barter a sheep for this 6-pack of Bud Lite.
- The pollen is so bad this year that the trailer park people are changing crystal meth back into Sudafed.