Great Moments in Facebook History: August 10, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, August 10th, 2016:
- Nothing in the world is more expensive than a girl who's free for the weekend.
- If you try something new and you aren't immediately awesome at it, say it's stupid and never try it again.
- Would someone go to the kitchen and bring me some Doritos? I'm busy yelling at world class Olympic athletes to swim faster.
- If I ever opened a crystal meth kiosk at a mall, it would be called “You Do the Meth!”
- Oh you dont like your job, there's a support group for that, it's called Everyone...and they meet at the bar