Great Moments in Facebook History: August 12, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, August 12th, 2016:
- Sorry, but if your 8-yr-old has the audacity to tell me what color belt he has in karate, I'm obligated to fight him. This is about honor.
- McDonalds serves breakfast all day now but apparently if you want McNuggets wrapped in a pancake like a taco, you have to do it yourself.
- My 5 year old is trying to sell my own M&M's back to me. This guy's going places.
- Never rob a bank with a vegan... They will tell everyone.
- Welcome to parenting.... Hope you like ketchup.