Great Moments in Facebook History: August 15, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, August 15th, 2016:
- Jesus' Greatest Miracles: 1) Turning water to wine... 2) Raising Lazarus... 3) Maintaining a milky-white complexion in a desert climate for 33 yrs
- Wife: You realize it's not Guinness Book of Whirl Records... [Me spinning furiously in an office chair]: Says you.
- The government is behind the whole "60 is the new 40" thing so they can raise the retirement age to 92.
- Watching an Olympian biting his gold medal he just won while I bite the wine cork I just pulled out with my teeth.
- Now Trump is accusing Obama of being the founder of NSYNC. Which in some ways is even more offensive.