Great Moments in Facebook History: August 17, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, August 17th, 2016:
- Is a bath relaxing for Michael Phelps, or does he just feel like he is at work?
- You enter through the gates of hell, and it’s just Steven Seagal standing there asking you which one of his movies you want to watch first.
- A leaf blower is specifically designed to make your problem someone else’s
- The Monopoly piece you choose will tell me all I need to know.
- The Story Of Milk: Good milk. Bad milk. Disgusting milk. Dangerous milk. Cheese! I love a happy ending.