Great Moments in Facebook History: August 22, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, August 22nd, 2014:
- You should be able to park in an “expecting mother” parking space if you’re waiting for your mom.
- Bless me Father for I hit send.
- Unless you are selling Thin Mints, do NOT ring my doorbell.
- Dance like nobody is watching!!! …because they’re not…they’re checking their phone.
- I assume guys who wear their phones on the hip do so because their pockets are stuffed to the brim with condoms and girls phone numbers
- If the plan is “drink beer now, figure out life later” then yes, everything is going according to plan.
- Being a Zombie doesn’t sound that bad. You don’t have a job and your entire day is spent looking for things to eat. I do that now.
- You know you’re getting old when you have to have a drink to motivate you to go out & have a drink.
- At a wedding where the minister told everyone to stand next to the person who makes life worth living. The bartender was almost trampled.
- Can I nominate you for the boiling water challenge?