Great Moments in Facebook History: August 29, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, August 29th, 2016:
- Budweiser changing its name to "America" is a really creative way of telling employees they're moving the brewery to China.
- Johnny Depp is like that cool guy you looked up to in high school until you went over to his house and saw his night light.
- Ryan Lochte looks like he has a trophy case for his medals and a separate one for his Adrian Grenier autographed DVD of the Entourage movie.
- Couple beside me in the restaurant are on a blind date; they both love dogs, sushi, and looking at Tinder while the other one is in the restroom.
- When I die, I'd like my remains scattered along the beach. That said, I do not want to be cremated.
(Found on TJs Home)