Great Moments in Facebook History: August 5, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, August 5th, 2016:
- Beginning to think that all of these people giving pro tips aren't actually experts in their respective fields.
- My life would be so much better if I could use a smokebomb to conceal my escape after being turned down by a girl.
- Antibiotics could be considered a performance enhancing drug at this year's Olympics.
- Adulthood has shown me that you really don’t need fun to have alcohol.
- (Local - Rob Jollie) 'Hulk.....smash?' - Hulk sexting