Great Moments in Facebook History: August 6, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, August 6th, 2014:
- I didn't give you the finger...you earned it.
- When I die, before my will is read, I want my entire Google search history revealed and whoever is left in the room gets it all.
- Relationship status: one leg hanging off the bed hoping the monster under the bed will give me a foot massage
- I wonder if Eric Clapton really thought she looked wonderful or if it was just the 27th outfit she'd tried on & he didn't want to be late to the party.
- I hate lying to kids but my daughter asked me what twerking was and I told her it was when identical twins go to each others’ jobs