Great Moments in Facebook History: December 19, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, December 19th, 2016:
- Are you tired? There’s a nap for that.
- (Sami) Gonna go play in the snow. Maybe I’m drunk, maybe I’m not but I am. I am drunk.
- The ox and lamb kept time?? I'm calling BS on that one...
- Jingle all the way. Nobody likes a half-assed jingler....So straighten up and fly right
- On the 12th Day of Christmas my Facebook gave to me, 12 dudes I'm blocking, 11 friends just watching, 10 corny topics, 9 busted barbies, 8 friends complaining, 7 stalkers stalking, 6 party invites, Fiiiiiiiiiiiiive Drama Queeeensssss,
(Found on Postrandomonium, TJs Home, Failbook)