Great Moments in Facebook History: December 21, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, December 21st, 2016:
- I've had only had one glass of wine. . . Glass, bottle. . . whatever. . . A bottle is glass, right ??
- If anyone opens a gift from me with a set of car keys in it… Thanks for finding my car keys and I’m sorry, but I didn’t buy you a car.
- I’ve been thinking about it, and I’ve come to the opinion that if the Curiosity rover doesn’t find life on Mars, we should take the Mythbusters approach and just blow Mars anyway.
- (Kevin Hart) If you’re feeling bored, find a group photo of 4 girls on Instagram, and then comment, “You 3 look great!” Wait and grab popcorn.
- (bowserf*cker) my friends and I were playing f*ck marry kill at a restaurant and our watier was gonna ask how our food was but he heard “I’d f*ck goofy” and walked away immediately.