Great Moments in Facebook History: February 10, 2017
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, February 10th, 2017:
- (Brandy) things that piss me off #6; people that cant spell. Excpecially when they argueing with you. Am I supposed to be insulted by your lack of education? It makes me want to smash your head into a dictionary.
- Of all the advice given to me over the years, “There really is no bad time for a beer” has proved to be the most helpful. Thanks ma.
- I tried killing a spider with a can of cheap hairspray. Now it smokes two packs a day, joined a bowling league, wears blue eye shadow and calls itself Brenda.
- I went to a karaoke bar last night that only played music from the 1970’s. I didn’t want to sing but they handed me the mic. At first I was afraid. I was petrified.
- I am constantly putting things where they don’t belong, like the cereal in the fridge or my keys in the laundry or my faith in other people.