Great Moments in Facebook History: February 13, 2017
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, February 13th, 2017:
- I bet Captain Crunch has some amazing abs.
- If gay men were allowed in the army back in WWII, Saving Private Ryan would be a lot shorter because there is no way it would take 3 hours for a group of gay men to find Matt Damon.
- One important thing to ask when confirming any cabinet member is “Could I see this guy stomping on a cowboy hat if the Duke boys got away”
- One day me and my older sister fell out: I guessed her facebook password and changed the default status update privacy to ‘Only Me’. I logged into her account today and it’s filled with statuses asking why nobody is commenting or liking them. She thinks her friends are ignoring her.
- Tonight I changed my wife’s contacts in her phone. She should be getting texts tomorrow from Batman, Donatello, and Hermione Granger and have no idea who they are, I doubt she’ll be upset……