Great Moments in Facebook History: February 17th, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, February 17, 2014:
- You know how there's a theory that no two people see a color the exact same way? Does that mean color is like a pigment of your imagination?
- Hope my power doesn't go down, or else I'll be watching TV by candlelight.
- My husband has taught my daughters upon hearing "this is madness!" To respond "This is SPARTA!" Complete with kicking sound effects. I do not know how to feel about this.
- Movies are so unrealistic. This guy's using his computer to access an alien ship and not once has it asked if he wants to upgrade his Adobe...
- My ex-girlfriend called me immature so now the rest of my day is about tagging myself as her boobs in all 1,900 of her Facebook pictures.
- Damn girl are you the winter Olympics cause I am not paying attention to you
- There are 15 year olds skating in the Olympics and I can't even walk down my driveway in winter
- We should have known this Olympics would be controversial. I mean really.Russia? HUGE red flag.