Great Moments in Facebook History: February 19th, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History from today, Wednesday, February 19th, 2014:
- So as most of you know, my phone txt ringtone is George Takei saying "ohhh myyyyy"... So here I am in the men's room and was just about to pee, I get a txt; the other guy in the bathroom didn't miss a beat an said, "well your phone's impressed."
- I just had the Best. Idea. Ever. Ladies - If you are pregnant, and know your baby is a boy, consider naming your child "Gotham." That way, when your baby starts crying in the middle of the night, all you have to do is turn to your husband and whisper, "Gotham needs you." And it's won't matter if it's the first time or the fiftieth time he's hearing it, he will getup and take care of business.
- Happy alentines ay, for those who didn't receive the D or the V.
- The slow motion scene where the person walks away from an explosion but it's me walking away from self checkout without needing assistance.
- Fun Fact: You can win all arguments with your man by putting on yoga pants and walking away.
- Simply amazing how one word spoils the whole sentence: I’m getting laid.....off.
- The first person who discovered how to make popcorn must have been like "WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!"
- Everyday I'm shoveling. - Winter 2014
- Finally!!Chicagoweather that's more ELO and less Led Zeppelin!