Great Moments in Facebook History: February 24, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, February 24th, 2014:
- If you won the lottery tweet me your name and address. I want to send you a congratulations card...
- I have decided to leave my past behind me. So if I owe you money, I'm sorry, but I've moved on.
- May be time to get in shape. Halfway up this flight of stairs and I'm considering setting up base camp and trying again in the morning.
- Hilarious how I can't wake up Monday to Friday, but on weekends have insomnia so bad I can hear an ant cough in the back yard.
- Save 100% on your next cocaine purchase when you shout promo code, "I'M A COP!"
- I never make plans until I know how I am getting out of them.
- Anyone know where to get imported deodorant? Didn't know there was a difference but these girls say they prefer guys with BritishAXEscents
- Wouldn't it be awesome if a person had a Carfax to show before you commit to a relationship?
- Woke up this morning after a hard night of boozing, stepped on the scale and I lost 3 pounds. There ya have it. Dignity weighs 3 pounds.