Great Moments in Facebook History: February 24, 2017
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, February 24th, 2017:
- Who named them veterinarians and not "dogtors"?
- Keys to a good friendship. Same taste in alcohol. Different taste in women.
- My earthquake kit is just a tuxedo, because in case of a disaster, I want to look like the most important person to save.
- Yes, I'm Italian. But don't care about Sinatra, The Godfather or Al Pacino. I'm in it for the food.
- (Ryan Haywood) Unexpected benefit of potty training a child: My son came into the bathroom and applauded me tonight.