Great Moments in Facebook History: February 27, 2017
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, February 27th, 2017:
- I live in constant fear that Columbia House is going to send the repo man to get the cd's I never paid for .
- Getting psyched to see if I can break last years record of 4 minutes 32 seconds of sitting on a mall Santa’s lap while just staring into his eyes and not saying a word.
- I think the “People you may know” section on Facebook should be changed to “People I’m deliberately not friends with.”
- a-The world aint gunna end cause if it did the country Hawaii woulda sunk by now yall stupid.
b-Hawaii is a state
a-No it a country its near Africa I think I kno my economics ok
b-Did… did you even go to school?
- I’ve gotten over my desire to name my potential future children Link or Zelda. I prefer gender-neutral names. Therefore, my first potential child will be named Cthulhu, Eater of Worlds and Scourge of Humankind Zimmerman.