Great Moments in Facebook History: January 10, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook history for today, Friday, January 10th, 2014.
- It’s easier to get into hell than to heaven because there’s only a stairway to Heaven, but a highway to Hell.
- Men are like dogs. They’re excited to see you, and have no idea what you’re mad about.
- Impotence is nature’s way of saying “no hard feelings”.
- My favorite exercise is a combination of a lunge and a crunch. It’s called lunch.
- It would suck to be a cop on a police horse because when you arrested a guy he’d have to wrap his arms around you until you got to the station.
- I have this condition that causes me to eat when I can’t sleep. It’s called insom-nom-nom-nom-nia
- When I wrap gifts myself, I tell everyone a child did it so it’s adorable instead of pathetic.