Great Moments in Facebook History: January 18, 2017
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, January 18th, 2017:
- I got home tonight and my girlfriend had on this little slinky outfit. which only really worked when she went down stairs .
- Nice try, Tom Selleck, but I’m not inclined to take mortgage advice from a guy who lived at Robin Masters Mansion for like eight years
- (@merrittk) hi guys! Welcome to my makeup tutorial. So the first step of course is to be a beautiful twenty year old with lots of money
- Ari: I. HATE. HIPSTERS.Sara: They hated you first.
- If I was an evil wizard, my horcrux would be the artificial heart in a sick child; your move, Harry.