Great Moments in Facebook History: January 24, 2014
Here are the BEST of Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, January 24th, 2014:
- (James): "Brokeback Mountain's on. Break out the tissues." (Ryan): For crying, right?"
- If Batman doesn't wear underwear with my picture all over them, then this relationship is as one-sided as I'd feared.
- Step 1: Buy a 3D printer. Step 2: Print a 3D printer. Step 3: Return the 3D printer.
- You had me at "I hate that b!tch too".
- Currently helping my sister look for her chocolate's I ate 4hrs ago.
- My dance moves are somewhere between “dog being shocked by an electric fence” and “squirrel crossing the road.”
- "I am upping my standards... so up yours!"
- Talking bout planets with my 8 yr old. He asked if you can just plow thru Uranus because it's all gas. I cannot respond maturely.