Great Moments in Facebook History: January 25, 2017
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, January 25th, 2017:
- Literature is by far my favorite genre of books. I could read them all day if I had the time.
- I’ve got some kind of allergic reaction going on my face is breaking out in a bad rash and my mom is freaking out and wants to take me to the ER and my dad was like “let’s not make any rash decisions” and we high fived and now my mom is yelling at us.
- Had a customer come in wearing a nametag that said “Bert”. When he asked for a sample of rainbow sherbet, I said “Rainbow? Sure, Bert!” Needless to say, he tipped well.
- That awkward moment when the woman you’re dancing behind bends over so you can grind, and then you realize she just lost an earring… and that no one else at Starbuck’s can hear your iPod.
- Just saw a blind dude with tattoos. That’s trust.