Great Moments in Facebook History: January 27th, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, January 27th, 2014:
- Question: The more stuff you have on your laptop (music, pictures, documents) does it make your laptop heavier?
- Well, now that I’m stuffed and, lets face it, a little tipsy, I’m off to babysit for the night.
- There’s a 1920s themed party today, but since the Chinese Exclusion Act was enforced at the time, I’m not gonna go
- “Locked out of the house. Thank God I can still connect to the wifi.” – This is the most teenage post I’ve seen all day.
- Everyone always says not to go to the grocery store hungry. How come no one ever told me not to go to the liquor store angry?
- To the girl who stole the grenadine bottle from behind the bar and drank half of it: Grenadine is not alcoholic. It is a fancy cordial. I knew who you were at the end of the night. You had it all over your mouth area. You cost us, I estimate, $2. You probs put on 600 calories in pure sugar. Thanks for the laughs.
- “Maybe it’s not always about trying to fix something that’s broken. Maybe it’s about starting over and creating something better…” – And that’s why you have a younger brother.
- No need to drive me crazy. I can walk from here.
- Nobody talks about how Eve screwed the first guy she ever met…
- Sometimes Canadians fistfight over who is more sorry.
- Winter needs to calm the eff down.
- Our kids biggest challenge will be to find a username that’s not already taken.
- Quot posting pictures of your ultrasounds. We get it. You’re a sex haver.
- I’m high as a kite! Let me rephrase that: I’m stuck in a tree.