Great Moments in Facebook History: January 29, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, January 29th, 2014:
- Fart when people hug you. It makes them feel strong.
- I call my condoms Peyton Manning. Cause they usually just stay in the pocket.
- I’m emotionally constipated. I haven’t given a crap in days…
- They should send “Get well soon” cards to people who forgot to pay their water bill.
- You know technology has taken over when making peanut butter cookies with the nephews and showing them how to make criss cross fork marks on the top they ask why we are putting hash tags on the cookies.
- Forget Klondike, you should see what I’d do for an open bar.
- Why are they called territorial disputes and not ground beef?
- My penis was in the Guinness book of World Records. Then the librarian told me I had to take it out before she called security.
- How does Moses make coffee? Hebrews it.