Great Moments in Facebook History: January 4, 2017
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, January 4th, 2017:
- Like many people, I used to want to be famous, but after this year, I'm quite happy to be have been such a failure.
- If you lift up the handle on the car door at the same time I'm trying to unlock it more than two times, I'm driving off without you.
- One of my biggest fears is I'll marry into a family that runs 5Ks on holidays
- My favorite yoga pose? Downward facing nap.
- Realizing his terrible mistake, Judas bitterly hurled his half-eaten Klondike bar into the sea.