Great Moments in Facebook History: July 1, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, July 1st, 2016:
- I'm convinced my electricity bill would disappear if my fridge had a window.
- Behind every man is a beautiful woman, shaking her head.
- Kids eat free today? Nice... In that case, I'll have a water and my son will have the steak and shrimp combo with a kids bud light.
- I'm starting to find apostrophes a bit possessive.
- I wish I'd say "Yes" to an aisle seat. Now I'm at the window, drunk and in charge of the emergency door. In case of emergency, climb over me.