Great Moments in Facebook History: July 13, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, July 13, 2016:
- In America, feng shui is just aiming all of your furniture at the TV.
- Pokemon GO has done more for child obesity in the last 24 hours than Michelle Obama has in the past 8 years.
- If I live to be 100, I'm gonna make up some fake reason why, just to mess with people. Like, I ate a pine cone, or drank olive oil every single day...
- Caterpillars have it made. They eat a lot, go to sleep, then wake up beautiful.
- Chloe (@uanobese): I just ended a 5 year relationship
Diego (@shadesof666): are you okay?
Chloe (@uanobese): it’s ok it wasn’t my relationship