Great Moments in Facebook History: July 14th, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, July 14th, 2014:
- I'll bet I'm the only one in this grocery with "sh*t for tacos" on my shopping list.
- If I'm in your house and you have bookshelves... Be prepared to see me turning statues and bending down books while looking for your lair.
- Hey where can I find the terminator action figures? Aisle b, back
- Why don't you make like a tree and use photosynthesis to turn sunlight into energy, then use that energy to eff off
- Hi, welcome to adulthood! You'll be constantly tired except for right before you need to go to sleep.
- My wife says I talk while I sleep. But I’m skeptical. Nobody at work has ever mentioned it.
- Hey ladies breastfeeding in public,...Why don't you ever smile in my pictures?
- If it weren’t for physics and law enforcement, I’d be unstoppable.
- I wish I had the confidence of a male flight attendant