Great Moments in Facebook History: July 20, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, July 20th, 2016:
- I started reading more because for like 6 years I thought Sharia Law was a Street Fighter character.
- Part of Scott Baio's speech was plagiarized from the episode of Charles In Charge where Nicole Eggert ran for class president.
- (J. Medway) If Trump becomes president, how will his next wife end up in the U.S.?
- Claiming a product promotes "Weight Loss" when combined with diet and exercise is like claiming that it grants wishes when used with a leprechaun.
- I don't care how much you liked the soap - NEVER be caught smelling your fingers while walking out of a public restroom.