Great Moments in Facebook History: July 21, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, July 21st, 2014:
- My 5 year plan is to watch Netflix. All of it.
- I have my fourth interview with the same company tomorrow. Not sure if I'm a prime candidate for the job or if I'm dating the CEO.
- My dream job would be the Karma delivery service.
- My idea of heaven consists of all of the things I'd go to hell for.
- Sargasm: the exhilarating feeling you get when the right person understands that you weren't serious and appreciates your joke.
- Let's lay in bed all day and trade sexual favors for trips to the fridge.
- First world problems: I couldn’t hear the TV so I had to stop eating chips.