Great Moments in Facebook History: July 30, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, July 30th, 2014:
- My life is the intersection between having too much caffeine and constantly yawning.
- I Don't Wanna: The Beginner's Guide to Mondays
- Being a vegetarian is hard at first but after a month or so you get used to telling everyone you're a vegetarian.
- I've made some pretty bad choices in life but I have to admit, having orange juice with Oreos was the worst.
- I'm only gunna have one beer. At a time. Until all the beer is gone.
- I relate to Game of Thrones because much like my own life, I have no idea what's going on and there's a lot of wine drinking.
- Tupac has been dead for 18 years and still makes albums and you can't text me back?
- My bank statement is just a visual record of bad decisions.
- Left a box of parrots next to the police station and now they're all under arrest for impersonating officers. My work here is done.