Great Moments in Facebook History: July 6, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, July 6th, 2016:
- I know I said you were dead to me, but that was before I needed a ride to the airport.
- What winter jacket brand is best if I'll be spending the months of July and August in the Corporate Office Building?
- Confession: I ate all my hurricane snacks during the first two hours of the storm and I'm probably not the guy you want on your apocalypse team....
- Lately I go to the restroom at the movies, but forget where I'm seated then return and just begin a new life in a new seat with a new family.
- Some guy called my girlfriend "ma'am" so now everybody's night is ruined.