Great Moments in Facebook History: July 7, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, July 7th, 2014:
- Happy 4th of July or as dogs call it, The Purge
- I think I bought just enough fireworks to get my neighbor to move.
- Why do we use fireworks to celebrateAmerica? Fireworks are just loud and obnoxious and violent and okay it's starting to make sense now.
- Tarantulas make great pets because when they die, rather than grieving you'll feel an almost overwhelming sense of relief
- I think abs are for guys that don't have the confidence to wear a nice T-shirt to the pool.
- Most women are better at faking orgasms than laughter. So eff her, if she can't take a joke.
- No one is more Hispanic than a Hispanic female news anchor saying her own name.
- Amnesia sounds so relaxing.
- If your lawyer has a ponytail, you're going to jail