Great Moments in Facebook History: June 13, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, June 13th, 2014:
- I want to be rich enough to realize that I can’t buy happiness.
- I do my best proofreading after I hit send.
- If only closed minds came with closed mouths.
- If they just built prisons out of the stuff they package electronics in, no one could ever escape.
- "Would you like a bag for that?" asks the rude cashier, pointing to your face.
- How many different animals did we have to jump on the backs of before we discovered horses were cool with it?
- I think actors should line their walls with autographed pictures of restaurant owners.
- A horror movie called "did you hear what I just said? What did I say then?"
- Hey girl, are you a hot dog cuz I really want you, but then I remember how many things went into you and it grosses me out
- "Get a load of this guy" - worst slogan for a sperm bank