Great Moments in Facebook History: June 17, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, June 17th, 2016:
- In Game of Thrones, how Cersei felt during the walk of shame is how I feel using a CoinStar in front of everyone in the grocery store.
- Strange Jeopardy Categories: Does this look infected to you?
- Career, dreams, meaningful relationships. Pick any two.
- Still surprised there isn't a 21st century version of the board game "Sorry" called "It's Somebody Else's Mistake".
- Now it's too hot to take down the outdoor Christmas lights.