Great Moments in Facebook History: June 2, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, June 2nd, 2014:
- So this sh*t is getting weird. Everytime I open something to watch it and it’s Season One Episode One it’s called “Pilot.” I’m kinda freaking out.
- Bees make honey? What the hell! I thought they just protected it.
- Got dumped last night and was so mad I sent him every Game of Thrones spoiler I could think of.
- Ikea: Legos for adults
- I wonder if the Ziploc bag company secretly lobbies to keep marijuana illegal.
- If you come up to my bedroom door and there is a sock on the door handle it means I’m having sex….. Probably with the other sock.