Great Moments in Facebook History: June 20, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, June 20th, 2014:
- For job interviews, your best bet is to dress as a pizza delivery person, march in and say “Who ordered DILIGENCE and ATTENTION TO DETAIL!?”
- Let me be clear, I don’t want to die alone. However I want to be left completely alone until that moment
- I’ve yet to be intimidated by a fancy wine list thanks to my vast knowledge of fine wines and my eeny, meeny, miny, moe system.
- DUI attorneys should buy some ad space on those Taco Bell hot sauce packets.
- Never met a teenager driving a luxury car that I didn’t hate.
- Why isn’t The Bachelor called “Whore of The Roses”?