Great Moments in Facebook History: June 20, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, June 20th, 2016:
- Spent the morning at the farmers market carefully selecting fruits and vegetables to throw away next Saturday.
- Set the tone for the day by getting out of bed and stumbling directly into a wall.
- I'm judge, jury, executioner, bailiff, public defender, prosecutor, and court stenographer. These budget cutbacks are brutal.
- .... If you own a Tesla and it gets stolen .... Is it then called an Edison?
- My girl is complaining that I never buy her jewelry. In my defense, I didn't even know she sold jewelry. :-/