Great Moments in Facebook History: June 22, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, June 22nd, 2016:
- I don't really care about your opinion of me, but I met a dog earlier that didn't like me and it's still messing with me....
- If somebody just joined Facebook now either their 10 year prison stint is over or they're newly separated.
- All my 5yo does is pretend to be a horse galloping around and insists I pretend she's a horse. Well, today she broke her leg.
- The only time I've ever on time to anything is when I'm dropping my kids off to be watched by somebody else.
- I found a spider in my shoes. He looked ridiculous, they're way too big for him