Great Moments in Facebook History: June 23, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, June 23rd, 2014:
- Does swimming in debt count as cardio?
- When I hear someone say, “chicken pot pie,” I get excited three times.
- I believe in love at first episode.
- All my life I’ve wanted to learn to juggle. I just never had the balls to do it.
- The plus side of having a facial tattoo is that fewer strangers probably want to chitchat with you about the weather.
- I don’t give my money to homeless people because I believe I’m going to buy booze with it.
- I know it’s just rain but I still don’t like hearing my mom say she got 6 inches.