Great Moments in Facebook History: June 24, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, June 24th, 2016:
- Remember when WWE finally came out and admitted that everything was staged and that it was entertainment... and how crushing it was for people who still thought it was real?... I'm awaiting politicians to make the same announcement...
- I'm scared some kid is going to break into my house and fleek me to death with a bae
- Of course everyone seems sexy in a nightclub. There's liquor and you can't hear them.
- I wonder who the first person was to look at a beehive and think, "those bastards are hiding something delicious in there, I know it!"
- If life were a romantic comedy I would be the guy on a date with the girl when the male lead makes his grand gesture that wins her back.