Great Moments in Facebook History: June 27, 2014
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, June 27th, 2014:
- Being a pizza delivery driver is great because literally no one is disappointed to see you.
- If you ever come over unannounced, it’ll take me at least three minutes to answer the door because there is no way I was already wearing pants
- I have no problem texting while driving, but I won’t text while going down stairs. That’s just dangerous.
- I know my limits. I don’t pay any attention to them, but I know them.
- When my cat recoils from my kisses is when I know she takes after my wife.
- Casual, but fun. Casual butt fun. Commas are important.