Great Moments in Facebook History: June 27, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, June 27th, 2016:
- If our son ever decides he wants to play sports, I'll sign up to be his coach. It's important that he knows that I'll swear at other kids too.
- Nothing says "I'm way more confident than I should be" quite like men over 35 wearing Hollister tees and seashell necklaces.
- Absolutely despicable thats gingerbread men are forced to live in houses made of their own flesh.
- If MTV landed on the moon again, would people even care?
- Always wonder why do people even bother making good quality pinatas?